This statement covers the website www.positivepropertyinvestment.co.uk, its sub-sites and all other websites owned and operated by Positive Profusion Limited. Positive Property Investment is a Trading name of Positive Profusion, a limited company registered at companies house under company name 07652317. Positive Profusion Limited is fully committed to protecting your personal information and conducts all its business in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Positive Profusion Limited collects and uses personal data for a range of purposes in support of its core objectives. This information is processed in accordance with the eight enforceable principles of good practice, which state that information collected should:
- be fairly and lawfully processed;
- be lawfully obtained and processed for limited purposes;
- be adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- be accurate and up-to-date;
- not be kept for longer than is necessary;
- be processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights;
- take technical and organisational measures;
- not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
This statement explains how Positive Profuson Limited gathers information from you and how this information is then used. If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail Positive Profusion Limited’s Database Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of your personal information
Personal information collected by Positive Profusion Limited is often limited to contact details and some basic information about your area of work and employment status, but may include other information necessary to provide a particular service you have requested. Sensitive data may include data about your ethnic origin, nationality, gender, membership of a trade union or association, employment status. If you are applying for a service for which government funding is available, you may need to answer certain additional questions such as your age and your current education and employment status, in order for us to evaluate whether you are eligible for that funding. By providing your information to Positive Profusion Limited, you explicitly give your consent for us to process your personal and sensitive data. However, when we collect sensitive personal data through this site, we will ask you to consent to our uses of the data, and you may choose not to give us this consent if you so desire. Wherever the provision of information is optional, this will be made clear. You will need to provide personal data when:
- you register on this site to access additional online products and services;
- you wish to subscribe to Positive Profusion Limited mail outs and e-newsletters;
- you provide us with feedback about our services or comment on our website(s);
- you complete an application form for our services online;
- you request further information or advice through our website(s);
- you send us a letter or e-mail requiring information or dialogue;
- you call one of our helplines asking for advice.
Please note that if you are aged 16 or under, you will need to get your parents’ permission before providing us with your personal information.
Cookies and user tracking
Maintaining your information
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data and ensure that it is used only for the purposes you intended. The data cannot be accessed except by Positive Profusion Limited and our associated third party organisations employed to deliver services on behalf of Positive Profusion Limited. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested and we are required by government and law.
How we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deal with your comment or query, and to contact you for more information regarding a comment or query you have made.
- To arrange and deliver services you have requested, whether online, one-to-one or via the telephone.
- To deliver specific information you have requested, such as event invitations, careers information, publications, e-newsletters and press releases.
- To deliver more general information on an ongoing basis, such as promotional materials and general updates relevant to you on Positive Profusion Limited’s activities and those of our partner organisations, if you so request.
- To contextualise comments you have made and analyse the results of online and e-mail consultations and surveys, as part of our ongoing research activities.
- To generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the services we offer to you. (These statistics will not include information that can identify you as an individual.)
- To ensure that the Equal Opportunities Policy is effective, a monitoring of applications is carried out. The collected sensitive information regarding your gender, age, ethnic group and any disability you may have is used solely for monitoring purposes and will be treated as confidential.
To pre-populate forms on our website requesting information you have already provided, for your convenience and ease-of-use.
Disclosure of information
Personal data about you will be processed in accordance with this Data Use Policy and Privacy Statement. We will not disclose your data to any organisation which is not part of Positive Profusion Limited without your explicit consent. The sole exception to this would be where the data may be provided to a third party company, such as a mailing house or web agency, for the sole purpose of delivering a service on Positive Profusion Limited’s behalf.
Accessing and managing your information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to know whether we hold information about you, and also to access that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. To request access to your information, or if you wish to be removed from our database at any time, please contact our Database Administrator at email@example.com Anyone subscribing to receive information from Positive Profusion Limited can unsubscribe from receiving such information at any time, either by following the unsubscribe instructions sent with all electronic communications, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Content and Third Party Links
Any investments that are referred to on this website may not be suitable for all investors. Positive Profusion Ltd does not provide advice and nothing on this website should be construed as investment or tax advice. We recommend that potential investors seek specialist independent tax and financial advice before investing in any of our products. None of the content on our website should be construed as an offer or invitation to treat or inducement for you to engage in any investment activity.
The information on this website relates to Funds and Structured Products promoted by Positive Profusion and its associated companies including Positive Property Investment.
Past performance should not been seen as a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income derived from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Tax rules and regulations are subject to change.
An investment into any of our products may only be made on the basis of the information set out in the respective prospectus or product brochure. Positive Profusion Ltd is not able to provide advice on the suitability of any of its products to Clients. Opinions expressed on this website represent the views of Positive Profusion Ltd at the time of publication, these are subject to change, and should not be interpreted as investment advice.
Positive Profusion Ltd has taken all reasonable care to ensure that all the facts stated in this website are true and accurate in all material respects, and that there are no other material facts or opinions which have been omitted where the omission of such would render this website misleading.
Positive Profusion Ltd owns and manages this website. This website is provided for marketing purposes only. As such, although reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the contents of this website is not misleading, nothing in this website should be taken as being a statement of fact, nor be relied on in any way. Any facts or figures stated in this website may not be correct at the time of your reading.